Greiner Buildings offers pole barn material packages for contractors all over the Midwest. We are the number one pole barn material provider around. You will benefit from:
1. Top-quality materials at affordable prices
2. Job site delivery
3. Support & advice from experts who want you to succeed
What Pole Barn Materials Do You Need?
Kynar Paint on G-90 Substrate
- High-quality paint on top-end panels
- A better building for the customer and no extra work for you
- Built-in Up-Lift Protection: Save time & weight
- No extra work for the builder
- Better Product All-Around
Machine Stress Rated (MSR) Lumber
- Less knots and bark to contend
- Each piece tested to 1650 ft. lbs.
- Stronger = Safer
- More Attractive
- Know for a fact that it is strong
- Straighter: Easier to build perfectly straight buildings
- Lightweight: Easier to handle
- No Mechanical Fasteners: Saves on damaged saw blades
- Lasts longer than any nail-lam
Central States - TrimAccurate bending with hems on many pieces
- Customer configurations are easier to install and look great
- Precut = Time Savings
- Precut = Straight Cuts & Square Sheets
Why Get Your Pole Barn Material Packages from Greiner?
- Flexible payment options
- CAD Drafted Plans
- 3D Design Renderings
- Fast accurate quotes from our proprietary Quote Builder program
- Stamped Engineered Prints (SEP) available
What are you looking for?
Iowa and Illinois Accredited NFBA Builders. Washington, Clive, Kewanee, Quad Cities, Muscatine, Burlington, Des Moines, Ankeny, Winterset, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Solon, North Liberty, Mount Pleasant, Fairfield, Pella, Tipton, Williamsburg, Newton, Keota, Sigourney, Hiawatha, Marion, Columbus Junction, Wapello, Oskaloosa, Knoxville, Marshalltown, Altoona, Urbandale, West Des Moines, Bettendorf, Davenport, Ames, Kalona, Riverside, West Liberty, Princeton, Geneseo, Galesburg, LaSalle, Dixon, Rock Island, Moline, Wyoming and Sterling. Iowa and Illinois Quality Built Post Frame Pole Barns.